CT Farm to School Farmer’s Directory
Don't see your farm listed? Sign up online with this form!
Click around to see each farm, their location, their contact, and what they could sell to schools.
For any questions, or to request an E-introduction, please contact our Farmer Liaison, Shannon, at email@example.com.
Happy sourcing, CT!
Become a Listed Farm, Find a Farm
To be added to the Farmer’s Directory for school food service directors, please complete this survey so we can add you into our interactive map and data base below.
Contact our farmer liaison, Shannon Raider-Ginsburg, with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
She can help you out with questions such as:
– How to become a listed farm
– Where the closest farm might be with the product you are looking for
– How to connect with a food service director
– How to understand the needs of a grower
– How to use the Farm to School Marketplace Listserv
– Understand seasonality of CT crops
Reach out and she will be happy to help connect you to the right resources!
Would you rather see farms interested in partnering with schools in a list, rather than on the map? Click HERE!